02 September, 2012

Introduction 

       Many students today are completely dependent on their parents for their school fees, accommodation, food, clothes and so on, to me this is not a good way to live. If I could teach young people all over the world ONE thing, it would be the importance, advantages and methods of becoming partly or even completely independent by gaining part or full-time employment or starting their own businesses.
       Think about it, you're running your own business, regardless of the size, making a reasonable income even while you're in school, you now have the funds to buy the things you want, free your parents on some spending and make a lot of valuable connections with people from different industries and locations. I guarantee that when you are making your own money from your business or job, life will be much more interesting and exciting.
       On a regular basis, I would post business ideas, advice and news that would help you start and successfully run your own business or find a good job while you're still in school. I would also explain where and how to invest your money "wisely", to even multiply what you already have. This would be fun, and even more fun when the money starts coming in. You can join me in achieving this goal by following this blog, sharing the posts on your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, email etc.) and recommending it to every young person you care about. This is my introductory post, I'm Ayo Oyewole, that's a picture of me below :) , sharing and commenting on my future posts are very much appreciated. I hope that along the way, we would learn a lot from each other.


                              
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment